SolaSave is a renewable energy installation company with its head office located in Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe. Our depot is a 2,500 ft2 premises housing our own installation vehicles, training facility, storage area and offices.
We are dedicated to contributing to the government’s targets of reducing CO2 emissions in the UK by installing renewable technologies into commercial and residential homes.
We have a long history of installing solar PV and solar thermal products and have extended the product range to include the latest thermodynamic systems, battery assisted PV and various other complementary products. We are also going through MCS approval for heat pumps - more to follow on this later.
We also install solar systems for other companies on a subcontract basis under their own brand name. For more information on our installation services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our installation teams are experienced in all solar and related technologies
- We have been assessed by Logic Certification - www.logiccertification.com
- We are registered with NAPIT - www.napit.org.uk for the Microgeneration Certification Scheme* (MCS) www.microgenerationcertification.org
- We work in partnership with like-minded suppliers as we procure high quality MCS accredited equipment*
*Government grants and feed-in tariff will only be available to applicants using both products and installers certified under the UK Microgeneration Certification Scheme.
Where do SolaSave operate?
We carry out quality installations in and around the following counties:
- Isle of Wight
Contact SolaSave for your free Solar PV quotation
To arrange a free telephone survey and site visit, please contact one of our surveyors on our freephone number 0800 028 7117 or email email@example.com
Or if you prefer, you can use our contact form which you wil find here
If calling out of hours or at weekends, please leave a message on the answer phone and we will call you back at our earliest opportunity
Please note that we offer:
- Timed appointments
- Appointments available out of hours and at weekends to suit your lifestyle
- We do not 'sell' in your home – we will survey, listen carefully to your requirements, supply a tailored quote and then leave the decision to you